This feature may vary slightly on different platforms. Please see the actual page of the feature that your device delivers.
Threat logs can be generated under the conditions that:
Threat logging in the Logging feature is enabled. Refer to Log Configuration.
To view threat logs, select Monitor > Log > Threat Log.
In this page, you can perform the following actions:
- Add to My Log: Click to add the current filtered results to MyLog list.
- Configure: Click to jump to the configuration page.
- Export: Click to export the displayed logs as a TXT or CSV file.
- Filter: Click to add conditions to show logs that march your filter.
- View the details of selected log in the Log Details tab. In the Log Details tab, you can click "View Pcap" "Download" "Add Whitelist" "Disable Signatures" to quickly link to the relevant page.