Initial Visit to Web Interface
Interface eth0/0 is configured with IP address 192.168.1.1/24 by default and it is open to SSH、PING、SNMP、HTTP connection types(except for some custom versions). For the initial visit, use this interface.
To visit the web interface for the first time, take the following steps:
- Go to your computer's Ethernet properties and set the IPv4 protocol as below.
- Connect an RJ-45 Ethernet cable from your computer to the eth0/0 of the device.
- In your browser's address bar, type "http://192.168.1.1" and press Enter.
- In the login interface, type the default username and password: hillstone/hillstone.
- At the first sign of address, the user needs to read and accept the EULA ( end-user license agreements ), click EULA to view the details of EULA.
- Click Login, and the device's system will initiate.