You are here: Webhelp 5.5R6 > Object
This chapter describes the concept and configuration of objects that will be referenced by other modules in system, including:
- Address: Contains address information, and can be used by multiple modules, such as policy rules, NAT rules, QoS, session limit rules, etc.
- Host Book: A collection of one domain name or several domain names.
- Service Book: Contains service information, and can be used by multiple modules, such as policy rules, NAT rules, QoS, etc.
- Application Book: Contains application information, and it can be used by multiple modules, such as policy rules, NAT rules, QoS, etc.
- SLB Server Pool : Describes SLB server configurations.
- Schedule: Specifies a time range or period. The functions (such as policy rules, QoS rules, host blacklist, connections between the PPPoE interface and Internet) that use the schedule will take effect in the time range or period specified by the schedule.
- AAA Server: Describes how to configure an AAA server.
- User: Contains information about the functions and services provided by a
Hillstonedevice, and users authenticated and managed by the device.
- Role: Contains role information that associates users to privileges. In function configurations, different roles are assigned with different services. Therefore, the mapped users can gain the corresponding services as well.
- Track Object: Tracks if the specified object (IP address or host) is reachable or if the specified interface is connected. This function is designed to track HA and interfaces.
- Send Object: After configuring the alarm rules, system will report the warning events to the recipient by sending a warning email or message.
- URL Filtering: URL filter controls the access to some certain websites and records log messages for the access actions.
- NetFlow : Collect the user's incoming traffic information according to the NetFlow profile, and send it to the server with NetFlow data analysis tool.
- End Point Protection: Obtain the endpoint data monitored by the endpoint security control center by interacting with it, and then specify the corresponding processing action according to the security status of endpoint, so as to control the endpoint network behavior.