StoneOS WebUI Guide provides configuration examples for you to user Hillstone network security products. This books covers basic getting-started cases, firewall functions, and advanced user scenarios. All configuration uses graphic user interface (GUI), or also known as web user interface (WebUI), not command line interface.
Each recipe consists of two parts: scenario settings and configuration steps. Topology and screenshot are used to assist you in understanding the key information of the case.
StoneOS WebUI Guide is very helpful in understanding operational logic, and improving efficiency.
StoneOS WebUI Guide organizes its recipes into the following chapters:
- Getting Started - Basic network connecting features.
- Authentication- User authentication.
- VPN- IPSec VPN and SSL VPN.
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Bandwidth control.
- High Availability - High availability.
- Threat Prevention - Threat prevention.
- Data Security－ Internet behavior control.
This book is updated on requirement, not periodically.
The current version you are using is based on StoneOS 5.5R5.