This feature may not be available on all platforms. Please check your system's actual page to see if your device delivers this feature.
File Filter logs can be generated under the conditions that:
- File Filter logging in the Logging feature is enabled. Refer to Log Configuration.
- You have enabled the function of File Filter.
To view File Filter logs, select Monitor > Log > File Filter.
- Filter: Click Filter to add conditions to show logs that march your filter
- Configure: Click to jump to the configuration page
- Clear: Click to delete all the displayed logs.
- Export: Click to export the displayed logs as a TXT or CSV file.