You are here: Webhelp > Chapter 12 Monitor
The monitor section includes the following functions:
- Monitor: The Monitor function statistically analyzes the devices and displays the statistics in a bar chart, line chart, tables, and so on, which helps the users have information about the devices.
- Alarm: The warning function can analyze the warning information, and show the analysis results by combining the distribution chart and timeline.
- WAP traffic distribution: Displays the history result (In the past 24 hours and the last 30 days) of WAP traffic distribution, including requests and responses.
- Report: Through gathering and analyzing the device traffic data, traffic management data, threat data, monitor data and device resource utilization data, the function provides the all-around and multi-demensional staticstcs.
- Log: Records various system logs, including system logs, threat logs, session logs, NAT logs
and configuration logs.