Connecting to Hillstone Cloud
Hillstone Cloud is a cloud security services platform in the mobile Internet era, including CloudView, cloud sandbox and Cloud Vista (Threat Intelligence Center).
After the Hillstone device is properly configured to connect the Cloud , you can register the Hillstone device to the public cloud and connect the device with the Cloud, thereby remotely monitoring the device through Cloud.
- CloudView: CloudView is a SaaS products of security area. It is deployed in the public cloud to provide users with online on-demand services. Users can get convenient, high quality and low cost value-added security services through the Internet and APP, and get a better security experience.
The main deployment scenarios of CloudView are described as follows:
When Hillstone devices register to the public cloud, the device information, traffic data, threat event, and system logs are uploaded to the cloud, which provides a visual display. Users can monitor the device status information, reports, threat analysis, etc. through the Web or mobile phone APP.
- Sandbox: The Sandbox function of system uses the cloud sandbox technology. After a suspicous file being uploaded to the Hillstone Cloud, the cloud sandbox will collect behaviors of the file, analyze the collected data, verify the legality of the file, send the analysis result to system and deal with the malicious file according to the actions set by system. For specific configurations of cloud sandbox, refer to Threat Prevention > Sandbox.
- Cloud Vista (Threat Intelligence Center): Threat Intelligence function can upload some elements in the logs generated by each module to the cloud platform, such as IP address, domain, etc. The cloud platform will check whether the elements have threat intelligence through the threat center. You can view threat intelligence information related to elements through the threat intelligence center.
Connecting to Hillstone Cloud
When using the Cloud, the device needs to connect to the Cloud server.
- Select System > Extended Services>Hillstone Cloud.Click Edit button.
- Select the Enable check box of Hillstone Cloud.
- Enter the URL of the Cloud server. The default configuration is cloud.hillstonenet.com.cn.
- Enter the username of Cloud. Register the device to this user.
- Enter the password of the user.
- Server Status displays the Cloud status.
Click the arrow to expand the Upload Data Item area and select the data option you want to upload to Cloud.
- Select Traffic Data to upload the monitor data.
- Select Threat Event to upload the threat events detected by the Hillstone device.
- Select System Log to upload the event logs.
- Select the Enable check box in the Cloud Inspection section, system can receive and execute inspection command, and upload the collected data to Cloud.
- Select the Enable check box in the Hillstone Cloud Security Program. This program will upload the threat prevention data to cloud intelligence server. The uploaded data will be used for internal research to reduce false positives and to achieve better protection of the equipment.
- Click OK.