This feature may vary slightly on different platforms. If there is a conflict between this guide and the actual page, the latter shall prevail.
The dashboard shows the system and threat information. The layout of the dashboard is shown below:
Network Risk Status
- Risk Index: Display the risk index of the system, The risk index is calculated by system based on the proactive detection data. The score is divided into five levels. Low [0-25), Medium [25-50), High [50-75), Critical [75-100).
- Host Threat Status: Display the number of hosts for the four severity levels and the total number of hosts.
The threat information statistic chart are displayed within the specified period.
- Click to specify the display type of chart.
- Hover your mouse over the chart to see the number of attacks.
- Click Details to jump to the iCenter page, and the list will display with the corresponding threat status, threat type or threat level.
- Click the to switch between the pie chart and the trend chart.
Display all the external attackers' geographic distribution in the map.
- Hover your mouse over the marked region to see the number of generated threats.
Display the top 10 threats information within the specified period.
- Click to specify the type of display: Destination IP, Source IP or Threat Name.
Display the risk level, certainty, and operating system of the top 10 critical assets.
- Click the name of the critical asset to view the corresponding information in the Critical Assets page in iCenter.
Display the concerned threat information.
Display the top 10 application traffic information within the specified period.
- Specify the type of display: by Traffic or by
new sessionsfrom the drop-down menu.
- Clickand , switch between the table and the bar chart.
- Hover your mouse over a bar, to view users' total traffic
or new sessions.
/Concurrent Sessions/New Sessions
Show the Total Traffic
Display the detail information of untreated statistical alarm events within the specified period in tables.
Display the statistical information of interfaces, including the interface name, IP address, upstream speed, downstream speed, and total speed.
System and Signature Database
System information include.
- Serial number: The serial number of the device.
- Host name: The host name of the device.
- Platform: The platform type of the device.
- System Time: The time of system.
- System Uptime: The running time of system.
- HA State: The HA State of device:
- Standalone: Non-HA mode which represents HA is disabled.
- Init: Initial state.
- Hello: Negotiation state which represents the device is negotiating the relationship between master and backup.
- Master: Master state which represents current device is master.
- Backup: Backup state which represents current device is backup.
- Failed: Fault state which represents the device is failed.
- Firmware: The version number and version time of the firmware running on the device.
- Boot File: The boot file name.
Signature DB Information
Signature database information include.
- Anti Virus Signature: The version number and time of the anti virus signature database.
- IPS Signature: The version number and time of the IPS signature database.
- URL Category Database: The version number and time of the URL category database.
- Application Signature: The version number and time of the application signature database.
- IP Reputation Database: The version number and time of the IP reputation database.
- Mitigation Rule Database: The version number and time of the mitigation rule database.
- Abnormal Behavior Model Database: The version number and time of the abnormal behavior model database.
- Malware Behavior Model Database: The version number and time of the malware behavior model database.
Display the detailed information of installed licenses.
- Customer: Displays the name of the customer who applied for the license.
- Type: Displays the type of license.
- Valid Time: Displays the valid time of license.
- Others: Displays additional notes for the license.
System supports the predefined time cycle and the custom time cycle. Click on the top right corner of each tab to set the time cycle.
- Realtime: Display the statistical information within 5 minutes of the current time.
- Last Hour: Display the statistical information within the latest 1 hour.
- Last Day: Display the statistical information within the latest 1 day.
- Last Week: Display the statistical information within the latest 1 week.
- Last Month: Display the statistical information within the latest 1 month.
- Custom: Customize the time cycle. Select Custom and the Custom Date and Time dialog. Select the start time and the end time as needed.
In the top-right corner, you can set the refresh interface of the displayed data.